Il 12/09/2017 19:39, lesto fante ha scritto:

> i think my user-case if one of the most common, especially if we want
> to create something like a state-provided identity (on you
> smartacard-document), that want want to make easily usable on everyday
> services (remeber, all services is really "pointing" to the master
> identity, so any subkey can be reissued without having to re-register
> in the system.
Such a thing already exists, at least here in Italy: CIE/CNS. X509-based
certs. It's got its own set of weaknesses, but since you're thinking
about a trusted third party (the State), X509 is a better fit. Possibly
extended by another applet that handles service-tokens (actually wrapped
private keys + metadata). Anyway that's something that IMVHO does not
fit well with GPG.

Just my €.02 ...

BYtE,
 Diego