ok, just to clarify;

my original question boils down to be able to generate Sign key using a
subkey.

I guess there should be an arbitrary hard limit on the number of sub-subkey,

Aside from this, the validation algorithm should be made recursive, up to
the hard limit.

Would be possible to use the GnuPG code to create a fork, and add this kind
of behaviur?