Hi Olalere,

Three things:

1) Why are you using such and old version of GPG4WIN?  Version 2.0.4 is
from 2010...

2) What did Kleopatra say when the decryption failed?  It should say,
"Decryption Failed: xyz", where "xyz" is the reason.  It is easier to
help if you give the full failure message.

3) Also, you should check the recipient of the message.  When you try to
decrypt the file with Kleopatra, Kleopatra should say:

    Recipient: (40-character fingerprint)

and you should make sure that recipient is the same 40-character
fingerprint for the certificate you created.

Ryan