Hi,

On Thursday, April 5, 2018 9:46:25 PM CEST gnupg-users.d...@o.banes.ch wrote:
> Two points:
>     A) You could try to automatically ssh into the remote machine to
> trigger decryption and passphrase entry.

For this usecase I'm using AgentForwarding ( https://wiki.gnupg.org/
AgentForwarding ). The GnuPG on the remote machine connects to a local Gpg-
Agent. This allows me to SSH to a remote machine, do crypto there with secret
keys that live on my local machine / security tokens. And I only need to enter
the passphrase on the local machine.

Best Regards,
Andre

--