On Wed, 11 Apr 2018 00:00, gnupg-users@gnupg.org said:
> when writing C code using the GPG Made Easy library, the function
> "gpgme_op_createkey" is always throwing the error "Not supported" and I can't
> find any solution to resolve this.

I would suggest to run this with GPGME_DEBUG set.  For example

 GPGME_DEBUG=9:gpgme.log: ./yourprogranm

gpgme.log will then contain a pretty verbose log including all output
From gpg.  If you can't figure out the problem, please post that file
here - it should not be very long - if it is too long please create a
file on dev.gnupg.org.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner

--
#  Please read:  Daniel Ellsberg - The Doomsday Machine  #