Hi Team, We are lately running into some issues with the decrypting file using
PGP.

In command prompt we are using  "& gpg -d --batch --passphrase comment
C:\projects\successfactors\SuccessionTalentPool\incoming_files\Succession_Talent_Pool_Tableau_Report.csv.pgp
 "
[cid:image001.png@01D46A07.8310AB10]

We are passing the passphrase but when we run the script the a window pops up
to enter the passphrase manually like this below.

[cid:image002.png@01D46A07.8310AB10]

On local if enter the passphase in above prompted window then it is able to
decrypt the file. But on servers we can do that manually and that is the reason
we are passing it to command prompt.

Kindly help us in resolving this issue. Let me know if you need more
information.

[cid:image001.png@01D40941.ED729260]

Venkata Vijaya Mohan Akunuri
TG Sr. Database Developer- BI Data Integration
Kiewit Technology Group
12720 I St, Omaha, NE 68137
402-938-4358     763-227-3224 cell
[View-my-LinkedIn-profile-image-3-300x140]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/vakunuri>