Hi Chris!

Am 2018-10-27 06:03, schrieb Chris Horry:
> I'm trying to get this to work with gpg4win. I have a Yubikey with a PGP key
> stored and it works just fine. I connect with PuTTY, it connects to the GPG
> agent and it pops up asking for my Yubikey PIN and away I go.
>
> My config looks like this:
>
> Linux side: authorized_keys file has the converted PGP key as RSA keys added.
> Windows side: PGP key is in the Kleopata keyring. gpg-agent.conf has
> enable-putty-support, gpg-connect-agent is running.
>
> I also created an Authentication subkey for my other PGP Key, the only
> difference being it's not on my Yubkiey but in my regular keyring with
> Kleopatra. This same key works just fine on my Linux boxes when I use it for
> authentication between them but not in Windows. PuTTY shows no keys available
> in the agent and thus my login is rejected.
>
> Is there some setting I'm missing or does gpg4win only support PGP
> authentication with SSH via a smart card?

I don't know exactly about getting the original gpg-agent to run on Windows.
But I know for sure that it works with a GnuPG card under Windows if you
use the
SmartCard-Auth [ http://smartcard-auth.de/ssh-de.html ]
But beware that you need to register (and pay a small amount) with the
/actual version/ of this software...

Salut, Joerg

--
gpg/pgp key # 0x7e522d2f552a5cd0
fingerprint b0f7 4c1a d4af e48c c0a8 c656 7e52 2d2f 552a 5cd0