Hi Stefan.

Am Sonntag, den 18.11.2018, 17:41 +0100 schrieb Stefan Claas:
> Hi all,
>
> while i do respect the privacy of people, i was wondering,
> since i see the public key server network as a public data
> base containing full names and who signed who's public
> key, if there is a tool available (source code preferably
> written in Golang) which allows a user to connect to
> a key server and do a query in a form that it spits out
> all the data where a name or key id appears.
>
> The idea behind this is that i can see if for example
> Mallory signed someone else's public, with my key
> after it got compromised and i am not aware of it.
>
> I know that there are projects running which show
> the strong set etc. but i like only see simple
> data like my name or my key id/fp on someone
> else's public key.

Only the UID's and Key-ID's can be queried from the Servers, not the
Data from the signatures, for example. AFAIK.

Regards,
Dirk

--
Dirk Gottschalk
Paulusstrasse 6-8

GPG: DDCB AF8E 0132 AA54 20AB  B864 4081 0B18 1ED8 E838
Keybase.io: https://keybase.io/dgottschalk
GitHub: https://github.com/Dirk1980ac