On 10/11/2018 13:40, MFPA wrote:
Many people would not be prepared to do this because Google now
demands a phone number in their sign-up process. Nobody needs a phone
number in order to provide an email account, it is just an additional
piece of personal information for Google to abuse.

We also require phone number check to verify user identity.
If you want to stay anonymous, you can not verify your identity.

It doesn't seem to me that every internet site should
have its own
separate login-password system, in most cases it is
better to use the
existing secure solution.

Too many eggs, too few baskets. Crack the user's login on one site and
you've cracked it on all.

Most logins connected to email. Crack email, and you got them all.
What is the difference if you use the same login as for email?

Best regards,
Viktor Ageyev