> I don't think the bit about the OCaml code complexity was a good
> argument in Rob's gist post.

In my defense, I wrote that front-to-back in under an hour.  My goal was
to quickly release a useful précis, not to slowly write a definitive
reference on the problem.  :)

That said, this particular thing I stand behind.  The number of people
in the SKS community who grok OCaml is pretty close to zero.

> I think the proper fix is to design an alternative to the SKS keyserver
> network. The design choices in the reconciliation protocol don't work
> out anymore, we shouldn't change the protocol but replace it.

I agree.