Hi

I'm a Ubuntu user.

I need to read the initial file (the one which has been signed) from a signed pdf file, or extract it under its unsigned form.

The file has been sign with the --sign command, which, I understand, compresses the result. unzip has not been able to decompress it, which is not surprising.

evince, okular and acrobat read, whose snap I installed for this purpose, have all been unable to read the signed file.

I read the gpg man page, but I haven't been able to find the appropriate commands, either to decompress the file or to extract the original file.

What should I do ?

Arbiel