On 17/11/2021 14:40, Teemu Likonen wrote:
  2. Second "address book" is my OpenPGP keyring. It groups persons'
     names, their email and other key data. If many keys don't have name
     in their user id it could be inconvenience. Computer programs can
     find keys but often we need also manual "gpg -k" etc. Real names
     help there.

It may sound like a nerdy quibble, but it's a fundamental weakness. Mapping a "Real Name" to an email address is a conceptually different thing from mapping an email address to a public key. Conflating the two introduces confusion about what exactly is being verified by the cryptographic toolchain. If an MUA's address book is not sufficiently user-friendly, then that's a user interface shortcoming that can't be fixed by introducing RFC-822 "Real Names", which were highly questionable long before email encryption was invented...

--
Andrew Gallagher