Hi,

On Sunday, 9 April 2023 03:35:18 BST John Scott via Gnupg-users wrote:
> Note that GnuPG 2.3 is not available in Debian, not even in Debian
> experimental yet, but as soon as the packagers provide it I will give it a
> try. Perhaps I'll install GnuPG 2.3 myself in /usr/local

Note also that according to packages.debian.org [1], the latest version of
Scute available in Debian, even in Sid, is still 1.5.0. That version is six
years old. If you don’t mind compiling and installing GnuPG ≥ 2.3 yourself you
should also try installing Scute 1.7.0.

- Damien

[1] https://packages.debian.org/source/sid/scute