Hi, all.

pgpkeys.eu is fully operational, is accepting key submissions and is syncing
with two similarly recovered peers. The number of keys in the dataset is back
to pre-flooding levels, and site reliability has been significantly improved.

If you are an operator and need assistance recovering your system, please get
in touch.

Thanks,