Hi,
this is exactly what I thought.
However, there's no solution for it.

Let me repeat my comments posted previously to get an overview what is working... Actually I have a working setup on Windows 10, but here I use another terminal emulator: MobaXterm.
And in the settings of MobaXterm I enabled SSH forwarding.
As of now I don't want to continue using MobaXterm on Windows 11, but
using Windows Terminal.
I can run ssh-add.exe -L in Windows PowerShell and get the correct SSH public key fetched from secure card.

THX