I'll test it.  Thanks.

 Gregory Casamento -- Principal Consultant - OLC, Inc
# GNUstep Chief Maintainer

________________________________
From: Fred Kiefer <fredkie...@gmx.de>
To: GNUstep Developer <gnustep-dev@gnu.org>
Sent: Monday, September 7, 2009 12:25:39 PM
Subject: Changes to NSScrollView decoding

I just added a patch from Quentin for the decoding of NSScrollView. The
details for this can be found in the bug report #27311.

I added some more changes to this patch and would recommend that
especially Gregory should check whether his code still works. The is a
(now commented out) piece of code in this methods that is really strange
and should never have been needed (with [self tile] correctly placed).
But then Greg never gave the example code that justified this code and I
might have broken something here.

Fred