On 26/10/2022 23:22, Riccardo Mottola wrote:
I suppose you refer that you dropped the FreeBSD packages, but you do
still maintain the runtime itself aso on FreeBSD and run the base test
suite at least, right?

I still maintain the runtime and have CI set up for Linux, Windows, and FreeBSD. This is currently limited to x86[-64], but I hope to extend it to using QEMU user mode for some other architectures soon.

I haven't looked recently, I assumed -base also had CI set up for FreeBSD, since there are several free providers for F/OSS projects. If we depend on people manually running the test suite, I can probably do that periodically. I try to run it before I push anything to the runtime that might impact Foundation implementations.

David