<https://www.go.cd/assets/images/image10.png>

<https://www.go.cd/assets/images/image09.png>

If triggering a pipeline requires *ALL* of its upstreams to be successful
(and not just ANY ONE), does it mean that Capacity Testing Pipeline (which
shows that it has 2 upstreams - the BuildPipeline and the SVN Material)
will be triggered only if Build Pipeline is successful and ALSO there is a
new commit in SVN material? It means, the completion of Build Pipeline will
successfully trigger the User Acceptance Pipeline but it will not trigger
the Capacity Testing Pipeline because the Capacity Testing Pipeline must
ALSO wait for a new commit in SVN material.

Is that correct?