GoCD just shells out to the command line svn binary. Can you make sure
you're able to run that command on the go server? This could be because of
a hostname mismatch, or a certificate that's signed by a CA not in your svn
trust store. Googling for error message "svn server certificate
verification failed" is what you may probably want to do at this point :)