I had the same problem on windows and I solved it running the cmd with the
user of the go agent service and checking out any repository. That way svn
will trigger the promtp for accepting the certificate

It was a long time ago but I think I did this, the user must be the one
that runs the service. this is for windows, but maybe its similar for linux:

Runas /profile /user:administrator CMD

and them:

svn checkout 'something'

hope it helps!