Ashwanth very Interesting. We do a lot of rebasing and force pushing though
typically not to the master branch of the repository. Once this merge came
in to master there have been 5 or 6 PRs merged on to master. If I
understand what you are saying correctly the issue should have been cleared
up once those PRs were merged?

FWIW I do not believe that this is due to changing of the material as it
has not changed.

This sounds like a defect in in GoCD, any idea if there is a ticket open to
deal with this?

Thanks,

Brian