Hi guys,

I'm trying to manually trigger a pipeline with a svn material revision
which is like 100 revisions behind the current HEAD.

Still, Go tells me that it can't find a material for that revision, but I'm
sure that the revision actually exists (and yes, I'm on the right branch).

Go has some kind of limitation with the number of revisions back we can go?

Thanks,
Diogo