Question 1: How to install Ant on a Agent?  Is itdone by installing Ant on
my Fedora (on which my server and Agent are currently running)?
I executed recently the build.xml file of this repo
(https://github.com/skeeto/sample-java-project) and I received the
following messages at the end of the Job logfile:

01:17:38.969 [go] Start to execute task: <ant />. 01:17:38.973 Error happened
while attempting to execute 'ant'. Please make sure [ant] can be executed on
this agent. 01:17:38.973 [Debug Information] Environment variable PATH:
/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/var/go/.local/bin:/var/go/bin
 01:17:38.984 [go] Current job status: failed.

Is the failing of the job associated with the lack of Ant on my Agent or
associated with the second-last line?
If the latter, can you explain to me what it means?

Question 2: How to install multiple Agents for my Go Server?
As far as I see it it is not possible to install multiple Agents on the same OS
instance.
If I install other Agents on other machines, how can I connect the with my Go
Server?