Hi Vamshi,

Please keep in mind that the subsequent pipeline is only triggered after a
successful execution the one that it depends on.

I'm afraid that I would need more details to be able to help you out.

Can you provide more information?

Best Regards,
Diogo Oliveira

segunda-feira, 10 de Abril de 2017 às 09:49:06 UTC+1, Vamshi krishna