Hello,

I guess what I'm thinking is - would it be possible for an agent to
self-identify a bunch of these resources to the server when connecting, or
when the server polls for resources?

If you are familiar with puppet - kind of like puppet facts.

Regards,
-Roy

*What man is a man who does not make the world better?*
*- Balien of Ibelin, Kingdom of Heaven*