Hi,

We are working on automating the creation of a pipeline after a user
populates data on a web form. Everything is done with the exception of the
limitation that currently exists in the API which is to assign a role to a
pipeline group. All other steps we required can be made using the API. Is
it planned to have this functionality implemented through the API?

In the meanwhile the workaround will be a perl script that goes through
cruise-config.xml finding for the proper pipeline group adding the
necessary authorization/permission/roler or user tag(s) according to what
currently exists.

Thank you