Hi everyone,

I am new to the go.cd platform and I am experimenting with the API. I am
trying to trigger a pipeline, and after looking at the documentation
(https://api.gocd.org/17.8.0/#scheduling-pipelines) it looked fairly easy
to do that. However, all I am getting back is "The URL you are trying to
reach appears to be incorrect.".

My API call looks like this: curl -u admin:abc --header
"Accept:application/vnd.go.cd.v5+json" -d ""
http://localhost:8153/go/api/pipelines/MyFirst/schedule

I am able to get the pipeline status from the API with the following call:
curl -u admin:abc --header "Accept:application/vnd.go.cd.v5+json" -d ""
-Xget http://localhost:8153/go/api/pipelines/MyFirst/status
The output is
:
{"pausedCause":"","pausedBy":"","paused":false,"schedulable":true,"locked":false}

Anyone able to help me out with what is causing the issue? Thanks in
advance.

Kind regards,
Oskar