Is this design possible with GoCD?

Our first challenge.

1. Splitting the build pipeline up by files within the GIT commit. For
example, For every file in the git commit, we want to start a new, separate
pipeline instance to process each file individually.

and;

2. Can we use if/else logic in our pipeline? We need to have logic in our
pipeline that will run different stages based on a condition. I.e. if build
stage fails, go to QA\QC stage, if build passes, go to deploy stage.

Thanks for your help. We are evaluation GoCd and Jenkins. Hoping to get our
design sorted this week.