Go Version: 17.11.0 on Centos 7.4

We have one pipeline out of 50 that cannot be changed. The "gear" settings
icon is missing, we deleted the config.xml entry for the pipeline and it
will not go away. We have it paused.

It may have been renamed at some point in history. We have since discovered
that pipeline names are the primary key of a pipeline and should not be
changed.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-S1HUJBu-jt4/WoL01aQei7I/AAAAAAAAAAc/K1oSB84pxqIxZJUWSGlQrwzYgq2gwOYAgCLcBGAs/s1600/2018-02-13%2B08_22_55-Pipelines%2B-%2BGo.png>

The pipeline admin page has the pipeline grayed out:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-5jm2wyj7hQ0/WoL0aqNhOpI/AAAAAAAAAAY/SblXhhSJ0LU-sPwcr8SfzbUwif6nAQEFQCLcBGAs/s1600/2018-02-13%2B08_20_36-Administration%2B-%2BGo.png>

Is there any way to either delete the pipeline permanently with all the
history or recover it so we can use it?

Seems like the first option may be playing with the database. Thought
someone might have a better idea.

Thanks!