Hi,
We are running GOCD 17.5.0. I have security enabled (LDAP), email
configuration is setup properly (tested via test email) and I want to
enable notifications. When I go to Preferences, I cannot click on the radio
button. So I clicked on Edit and added my username and clicked on the radio
button for notifications but when I click save nothing happens.

Please advise.

Sidd