Hello,

I think that mounting a volume is the simplest way to make use of cache on
elastic agents.

What permission errors did you get? If you're using one of the official docker
gocd agent  <https://hub.docker.com/u/gocd>images, the directories and
files in /home/go will be accessed by the `go` user (uid & gid 1000) on the
docker containers. On the host, you may already have a user associated with
uid and gid 1000, which could cause permission issues when you try to
access the files on the mounted directory.

Thanks,
Varsha