Hello,

We are looking at the possibility of moving to Chocolatey as an
installation source for our Windows GoCD agents. Currently we are running
32-bit Java on all of our servers and would like to preserve this.

Is there a way we can specify the bitness of Java when installing the GoCD
agent package from Chocolatey? Since GoCD does not ship with 32-bit Java as
of 18.12 we would of course need to install 18.11 and have the agents
update themselves from that.

Thank you for your time,
Jason