Hi there,

We use GoCD to deploy several components, with one pipeline per component,
and a production deployment as a stage with manual approval.

We also track our work in Jira issues, and mention the issue key as the
first word in the commit message.

Now we'd like to get a notification in a jira issue when a commit
associated with that issue goes into production. Or at least a convenient
way to see the deployment status of the commits associated with this issue.

Now I'm sure that I could cobble something together through the GoCD API,
but I wonder how other folks do this? Is there any prior art to tracking
the progress of commits links to issues/bugs/whatever through pipelines?

Regards,
Moritz