Hi,

Just starting to use GoCD.  I have a Pipeline to push a git repo to a
remote server upon changes.  I want to take the checked out repo, which I
believe the working directory is /var/lib/go-agent/pipelines/Grafana/*

I now want to copy the files to another directory - should be simple, run a
job task with:

command /bin/cp
Arguments:  -r * /var/lib/grafana/grafana

I have no idea why it can't stat the dir. I logged in as the go user, and
can navigate to the directory and run the command manually and it works
fine.

Any idea?

Thanks!

[go] Task: /usr/bin/pwdtook: 0.103s
/var/lib/go-agent/pipelines/Grafana
[go] Task status: passed, took: 0.103s
[go] Task: /bin/cp -r * /var/lib/grafana/grafanatook: 0.103sexited: 1
/bin/cp: cannot stat ‘*’: No such file or directory
[go] Task status: failed, took: 0.103s, exited: 1
[go] Current job status: failed