Hello!

The documentation for writing a task plugin is at:
https://plugin-api.gocd.org/current/tasks/

You'll probably need to look at this area:
https://github.com/tusharm/go-artifactory-plugin/blob/master/src/main/java/com/tw/go/plugins/artifactory/task/GenericTask.java#L14

Something similar to the example mentioned in this part of the documentation:
https://plugin-api.gocd.org/current/tasks/#the-plugin-extension-class

However, I'd question whether you even need a task plugin. Why tie yourself to
a plugin if you don't need to. Maybe it's possible to use a simple script
instead? I don't know much about Artifactory but a script which uses something
like this (below) will mean you retain control over how the upload happens,
rather than depending on a CI/CD server. It even allows you to run it locally,
if needed.

https://www.jfrog.com/confluence/display/CLI/CLI+for+JFrog+Artifactory

Cheers,
Aravind