I am a Goan hailing from Colva (Goa), but currently based in Mumbai. I
expect to be moving out of the country and am trying tofind ways of keeping
in touch with what's happening in the state. I was an NRI for 10 years, am
the state-topper at HSSC Level, did my MBA at GIM (Ribandar) and currently
work as Head of Research at an Institutional Securities Firm.

* Send us a brief self-intro to justify your interest in this
"specialized" forum. This should be     sent to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  or to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
* Send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (NOT [EMAIL PROTECTED])
* Leave SUBJECT blank
* On first line of the BODY of your message, type:
subscribe goa-research-net [EMAIL PROTECTED]
or
unsubscribe goa-research-net [EMAIL PROTECTED]