Interesting. But leaves most questions unanswered. I wish some more
information would have been given as to the "palace" that this stone was
placed in, and what was (probably) inscribed on it, why it was defaced and
by whom?
Tino de Sa

--
*Anthony de Sa, IAS (Retd), **MA, FRICS, MPA (Harvard)*
*Former Chief Secretary of Madhya Pradesh,*

*         tinod...@gmail.com <tinod...@gmail.com>*