Hi Bhushan,

Its late. As per my information Daily pioneer has already selected their
correspondent in goa.

rupesh

On 5/19/07, Mayabhushan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

Daily Pioneer is seeking a Goa based correspondent.
Anyone interested please write to the newspaper... u
can get the address from its website
www.dailypioneer.com

And for godsake pls do not get in touch with me vis a
vis this... ;) just hit the newspaper straight... Get
it. I don't even know you guys

Bhushan

Rupesh Samant
blog:purna-satya.blogspot.com