Re: http://www.ariadne.ac.uk/issue31/eprint-archives/

Here at Glasgow we also have an ePrint service up and running at:

http://eprints.lib.gla.ac.uk

It was launched on the 9th of April and is a key component of our Create
Change / Advocacy campaign [http://www.gla.ac.uk/createchange/] which is
intended to raise awareness among our academic colleagues here of the
various options available to them for publishing / making their publications
more widely available.

Best wishes and we look forward to moving to ePrints v.2. Chris and his team
are doing very good work.

William Nixon

 ==
William J Nixon, Deputy Head of IT Services / Project Co-ordinator
Glasgow University Library, Hillhead Street, Glasgow, G12 8QE, Scotland, UK
e-mail: w.j.ni...@lib.gla.ac.uk www:
http://www.lib.gla.ac.uk/staff/wnixon
tel:    +44 (0)141 330 6721     fax:    +44 (0)141 330 4952