Its a very good news that Latin American network for agriculture scholarly
repositories has been created. I wish that similar kind of efforts would be
putforth in South Asia (SAARC) too. But before that the individual
countries should speedup the open access movement. The agricultural
academies and the scholars should come and discuss on this subject very
often and should build a grater movement for OA

Sridhar
Sridhar Gutam PhD, ARS, Patent Laws (NALSAR), IP & Biotech. (WIPO)
Senior Scientist (Plant Physiology) Central Institute for Subtropical
Horticulture <http://www.cishlko.org>
 Joint Secretary, Agricultural Research Service Scientists'
Forum<http://www.icar.org.in/en/node/1168>
Convener, Open Access India <https://www.facebook.com/oaindia>
Rehmankhera, Kakori Post
Lucknow 227107, Uttar Pradesh, India
Phone: +91-522-2841022/23/24; Fax: +91-522-2841025
Mobile:+91-9005760036/8005346136
Publications: http://works.bepress.com/sridhar_gutam/
Google Scholar:
http://scholar.google.co.in/citations?hl=en&user=6W1MSSwAAAAJ<http://goo.gl/EQAwr>