Dear Stevan,

I completely support the request to have the "Request Copy" functionality
embedded in the "vanilla" DSpace versions. We've been upgrading the Request
Copy Add-on (for the jsp interface, that it's the one we are using) since we
first developed it.

We are currently upgrading the Add-on for DSpace 3.2 (we are upgrading our
repository to DSpace 3.2), and the "production" version of the Add-on is for
DSpace 1.8xx repositories.

We are obviously willing to contribute the Addon code to be included in the
DSpace core, and strongly support that integration.

Best,

Serviços de Documentação

Eloy Rodrigues
Direcção
Campus de Gualtar, 4710 - 057 Braga -  Portugal
Telefone +351 253 604 156/7/8; Fax +351 253 604 159
Campus de Azurém, 4800 058 Guimarães

Telefone +351 253 510 168; Fax +351 253 510 117
http://www.sdum.uminho.pt <http://www.sdum.uminho.pt/>   | Siga-nos
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Braga-Portugal/Bibliotecas-da-Universidade-do-Minho/78518268502>
   <http://twitter.com/bibliotecasUM>