<Apologies for cross posting>

The latest in the series on Payment for Publication from the Australian Open
Access Support Group (AOASG) has gone live today.
'Addressing the double dipping charge' -
http://aoasg.org.au/addressing-the-double-dipping-charge/ explores the
perception that publishers offering hybrid open access are 'double dipping' -
receiving payment to make an article open access and receiving a second payment
for the same article in the form of a subscription to the remainder of the
journal. The page looks at a range of specific responses from publishers and
the position on this issue of members of the open access community.
This page is part of the Payment for Publication
http://aoasg.org.au/paying-for-publication/ series which also includes the
'Cost of Hybrid' page - http://aoasg.org.au/cost-of-hybrid/
Regards

Danny

Dr Danny Kingsley
Executive Officer
Australian Open Access Support Group (AOASG)
Menzies Library, Building 2
The Australian National University
Canberra ACT 0200 Australia

E: danny.kings...@anu.edu.au<mailto:danny.kings...@anu.edu.au>
P: +612 6125 6839
W: http://aoasg.org.au
T: @openaccess_oz

Cricos Provider - 00120C

NOTE: I work three days a week: Mondays (on campus), Tuesdays and Thursdays. I
think about open access 24/7.