Hi all,

A profile of me, Dr Danny Kingsley, Executive Officer of Australian Open Access
Support Group, and soon to be Head of Scholarly Communications at Cambridge
University, has appeared in UKSG journal Insights Nov 2014 issue (Volume 27, No
3).

The interview happened earlier this year, before I accepted the position at
Cambridge University - something they mention right at the end.

Anyway, for those interested in my position on all things open access, the DOI
is here http://dx.doi.org/10.1629/2048-7754.185

It is available open access of course.

Danny

Dr Danny Kingsley
Visiting Fellow
Australian National Centre for the Public Awareness of Science (CPAS)
p: +61 413 101 197
w: http://cpas.anu.edu.au/about-us/people/danny-kingsley
t: @openaccess_oz