You might be interested in discovering an « overlay journals platform » called
episciences<http://episciences.org/> developed by the CCSD
(CNRS/INRIA/Université de Lyon) which now hosts 5 journals, soon 6 etc.
Momentum, indeed.
It is piggybacking on both arXiv and HAL<https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/>,
but I presume it can piggyback other repositories.
And if you are planning to launch a new journal or to transform an existing
one, you should consider this resource as a viable option.

All the best for the new year
Serge Bauin
Université Sorbonne Paris Cité<http://www.sorbonne-paris-cite.fr/fr> and
CNRS<http://www.cnrs.fr/dist/>

PS. There is an English language version (look top right). When I visit the
site, the default seems to be French, but maybe is this based on IP address…

Le 05/01/2016 15:32, « Heather Morrison »