In the same vein, i.e. lists that include a mixture of OA journals, and
OA articles past their embargo periods, etc., but also sections that are
temporarily closed, one could add Érudit in Québec
(http://www.erudit.org/en/ ). Presently, Érudit is, I believe, looking
for ways to support a transition to complete OA.

On the other hand, Synergies is not moving very much, so far as I know
(http://www.synergiescanada.org/).

PKP where the Open Journal System finds its home (John Willinsky, Juan
Pablo Alperin, etc.) could be a good source of information as their
tools are used all over the world.

https://pkp.sfu.ca/

Best,

--