LIBER, the Association of European Research Libraries, is currently recruiting
for an Open Science Officer to work on European projects.
This is a wonderful opportunity to gain experience working at the cutting edge
of Open Science in an international environment.
Applications for secondment are encouraged.

As part of LIBERĀ“s work to connect and represent research libraries we initiate
and participate in strategic and innovative European
projects<>. All of our projects relate, in
one way or another, to Open Science.

Do you have a research background? Are you familiar with the issues addressed
in these projects - Open Science, including Open Science Training, Research
Infrastructures and Scholarly Communications? Are you experienced in project
management, engagement, training and translating technical themes to the
greater public? Then we invite you to apply.

The Role

The post-holder will be responsible for the planning and organisation of duties
listed in the project descriptions of work which have been assigned to LIBER.
Experience in project management is essential, as is a proven track record in
presenting science-related topics to non-experts.
Further details:

Kind regards,

Susan Reilly
Executive Director

+31 70 314 07 29
Twitter: @skreilly
Skype: susankr9502
[Liber logo blue2]Re-inventing the Library for the Future

GOAL mailing list