We are excited to announce the full program for Open Repositories 2018 in
* Sunday, informal meet-ups from mid afternoon
* Monday, workshops please sign-up during registration as places are
limited, Ideas Challenge reception and launch in the evening
* Tuesday, opening keynote from Casey Fiesler, Assistant Professor in
the Department of Information Science at University of Colorado Boulder,
conference sessions during the day, and evening poster reception.
* Wednesday, conference sessions all day and evening Gala Dinner
* Thursday, conference sessions and closing keynote from Asaf Bartov,
Please note the Program Committee and Local Hosts reserve the right to update
the conference schedule, therefore times and dates of sessions may change.
Early bird registration<http://www.or2018.net/registration-fees-deadlines/>
closes on 22nd April.
There is more information about the conference at the conference
website<http://or2018.net/>. Keep up to date via our Twitter feed at
https://twitter.com/OR2018MT the hashtag for this year's conference is
We look forward to seeing you in Bozeman.
Claire Knowles and Evviva Weinraub
Program Committee Co-Chairs
On behalf of the Program Committee<http://www.or2018.net/program-committee/>
and Local Hosts<http://www.or2018.net/contact-us/>
Code of Conduct http://www.or2018.net/code-of-conduct/
GOAL mailing list