Dear colleagues,

we cordially invite you to the International Open Science Conference. The
conference will take place in Berlin from 19 to 20 March.
The end of Early Bird is on February 15th.

The Open Science Conference 2019 is the 6th international conference of the
Leibniz Research Alliance Science 2.0<http://www.leibniz-science20.de/>. It
provides a unique forum for researchers, librarians, practitioners,
infrastructure provider, decision-makers in politics and science, publisher,
and other important stakeholders to discuss the latest and future developments
around Open Science.

The Conference Dinner is traditionally a highlight in the social programm of
all Open Science conferences and provides an opportunity for the participants
to relax and enjoy meeting outside the scientific programm. The Conference
Dinner of the International Open Science Conference 2019 will be hosted at the
amazing restaurant Sphere<https://tv-turm.de/de/bar-restaurant/#c422> (207 m
above the city) of the Television Tower.

We would be delighted to welcome you in spring in Berlin.

Programm:               http://www.open-science-conference.eu/programme/
Location:                Hotel MeliĆ” in Berlin
FriedrichstraƟe 103
10117 Berlin
Germany
Twitter Hashtag:     #osc2019
Registration:           http://www.open-science-conference.eu/registration/

The International Open Science Conference is a joint venture of ZBW - Leibniz
Information Centre for Economics<http://www.zbw.eu/en/> and the Leibniz
Research Alliance Science 2.0<http://www.leibniz-science20.de/>.
Don't miss it: a pre-conference Barcamp
Open<http://www.open-science-conference.eu/barcamp/> Science will be held on 18