Hi all,

We’ve been building toward the vision of libraries having a powerfully
simple tool to delight patrons, deliver articles, and cut costs while
advancing Open. With InstantILL, we’re bringing that vision to life. Built
in collaboration with IUPUI, InstantILL is one box that instantly delivers
papers your patrons need and simplifies the Interlibrary Loan process. Once
it’s ready, you’ll be able to get set up for free and in minutes. For now,
you can join the waiting list
<https://blog.openaccessbutton.org/new-powerfully-simple-library-tool-to-deliver-articles-no-subscription-needed-1c8b7def604f>
.

Read our announcement for all the details
<https://blog.openaccessbutton.org/new-powerfully-simple-library-tool-to-deliver-articles-no-subscription-needed-1c8b7def604f>,
and please take a moment to share the news
<https://twitter.com/OA_Button/status/1105839146180972544>—especially with
your library and its Interlibrary Loan team.

We’ve also recently released several tools for helping authors self-archive
and get repositories filled
<https://openaccessbutton.org/libraries#repository>. There are templates
for emailing authors <https://openaccessbutton.org/templates>, article
version explainers <https://openaccessbutton.org/versions-explained>,
instructions
on how to find author accepted manuscripts
<https://openaccessbutton.org/direct2aam> and the preview of a workflow
that ties all these together
<https://blog.openaccessbutton.org/how-to-support-fellow-scholars-at-uc-dffc98e85050>
as
part of the Open Access Button. There are more resources and tools on the
way, so if you’re interested make sure we can let you know when they’re out
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSddhWH2_Pg_JQMCtPFqE6acURwSVQIClucOdW3loqKO0gKZxA/viewform>
.

I’m happy to answer any questions you may have or address any comments or
concerns you have about the tools. Just reply directly to me, and then we
can provide a summary to the list if it seems broadly relevant. People’s
inboxes are full enough already! Sorry for the cross posting.

Best wishes,

Joe McArthur
Director and co-founder, Open Access Button
--
Joseph McArthur
Assistant Director: Right to Research Coalition