Dear all,

I’m happy to announce that Qeios - https://www.qeios.com/ - is now live as we
hit 800+ registered researchers! For those who don’t know it yet, Qeios is the
free Open Science publishing platform which provides researchers with the
all-in-one solution to create the world’s best knowledge.

With Qeios, we want to help scientists to finally reach a consensus on
scholarly definitions, and we can’t actually think of a better start than
defining Open Science terms.

We’d be honoured if you, Open Science gurus, could kick-start the discussion
with the first definitions of Open Science, Open Access, and related….
https://twitter.com/jasonpriem/status/1039864488437186561

With apologies for cross-posting, I really hope to see some of your definitions
soon!

And please, do get in touch in case you’d like to learn more about Qeios : )

Wishing you all a nice weekend, in advance,

Gabri

—
Gabriele Marinello
Co-founder, Qeios